Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Walk to School


Lately, I've taken up the habit of ditching the expensive bus rides to class every day in preference of a nice thirty minute walk to school. Though it takes a lot more time, and there are days when I am NOT in the mood to rush, I think it's important to be active every day. It helps that it saves me some money too.

I really enjoy the walk because it gives me time to reflect on my place in life and listen to some of my favorite podcasts. I thought maybe seeing a few pictures of my walk might inspire a few of my readers to try walking to school too (if you live within thirty minutes like I do). So here's a few things I see everyday...

Queen Mary Hospital, under the mountain



The spooky, yet picturesque, cemetery next door to my dorm



It's amazing that in a place so urban, the greenery can feel so lush!


Looking up at these high rises always makes me feel so small...

The world's nicest graffiti
It's amazing how the little things in life can really make your day. Happy walking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment