Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Duck In Victoria Harbor


Just like many other big and fabulous cities around the world, Hong Kong is a great place to go if you want to see some of the most incredible works of art and culture in the world. So this Friday, Fiona and Pierre and I went to Victoria Harbor (near the Symphony of Lights viewing area), to see this dutch masterpiece. Floating in the harbor, there is currently a 54 foot tall rubber duck created by artist Florentijn Hofman. I had heard it would be in the Harbor since March, but when I actually saw it in person I could not stop laughing. It's just so playful looking!

I stopped to take a picture with one of the bigger duck's little cousins.
If you're currently in Hong Kong, the duck will be visible in Victoria Harbor until May 26th. Make sure you go check it out! It really is absolutely incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment