Thursday, October 1, 2015

Desk Naps at Lunchtime


Two things I've noticed about working in the Board of Education office in Kadogawa town:

1. I've totally become immune to the number of office workers who wear Crocs shoes on a daily basis.

2. People use their lunch breaks to take naps with their heads down on their desks.

I love this practice of desk napping. I find it entertaining. Sometimes I even think that maybe I should take a desk nap-- however, I'm a known drooler, and I don't think I could deal with the embarrassment of waking up to a puddle of saliva on my laptop.

During my lunch breaks  lately, I've been trying to have a 45 minute adventure every day that I'm at the office. Why eat inside when the weather is still relatively nice? There's so much to see and do just within the limits of my town! I think mixing things up in daily life is the key to feeling more energized about your days.









No comments:

Post a Comment